Home Forums Fighters & Prospects Mai Richards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Welcome to my page!

Admin
    Keymaster

My legs are longer than my patience. ? Have a sunny weekend and always look on the bright side… just not into the sunlight! ?

#haveagoodone #weekendvibes #sunnyside #patienceisavirtue

Admin
    Keymaster

Sushi ? #humpday

Admin
    Keymaster

Sassy pants ? #happyfriday

Admin
    Keymaster

? Easy Breezy

Chris PickleDick
    Participant

She looks awesome. I’d love to see how she would do against Daisy Ducati. I suspect that would be a losing effort, but she may win if she battles another prospect. I’d put her up against Paris Love. I don’t think she will be legendary, but Mai Richards definitely looks like somebody to keep an eye on ;)

Admin
    Keymaster

Because life is like a flower, small and delicate. Take care of it because it’s very previous. Maintain it because it’s beautiful. It is because life is so precious, delicate, and beautiful. ??

Have a beautiful weekend everyone! Enjoy this precious, delicate, and beautiful life. ?

#happyfriday
    #weekendvibes
    #springtime

Admin
    Keymaster

I think being vulnerable is a beautiful thing. It’s scary for a lot of people including myself. There is some romantic power in vulnerability. So I’m here to remind you to aim at liberating the heart, your own and others, so that its powers can liberate the world. ?

Wishing everyone a magical week! I love you! ?

Admin
    Keymaster

Bom dia! ? What’s your favourite colour? Mine is orange but yellow will do! ?

I’ll be ordering a competition suit soon and I haven’t decided on a colour yet. Tell me in the comments ?? what colour you think I should wear.

Kick Tuesday’s ass and have a magical day everyone! Love and light from your sunny girl! ??

#haveagoodone
    #smilesarefree
    #sunnygirl

Admin
    Keymaster

I’m a walking green flag but your favourite colour is red. ♡

#greenmeansgo
    #redflags
    #haveagoodone

Admin
    Keymaster

Staring down the days until it’s the @sturgisbuffalochip 40th Anniversary! @ibtmodels and me will be competing each night on the stage in the Miss Buffalo Chip Pageant. To vote, visit the link ? in my bio.

Have a fantastic week everyone and a magical Monday. Kick ass, take names, and remember a smile never goes out of style. Love and light from your favourite Mai Pie! ??

#missbuffalochipmonday
    #internationalbikiniteam
    #bestpartyanywhere
    #sturgisbuffalochip
    #sturgisrally2021

Admin
    Keymaster

At the #bestpartyanywhere we’d like to say WELCOME HOME BIKERS! ?

Let the good times roll at the 81st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and the @sturgisbuffalochip 40th Anniversary. Let’s do this!!!??????

#sturgisbuffalochip
    #sturgisrally2021
    #sturgisrally

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.