Last Modified November 11, 2022
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Upon purchase, permission is granted to the viewing or download of one copy of the content on Lingerie Fighting Channel’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lingerie Fighting Channel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lingerie Fighting Channel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lingerie Fighting Channel’s web site are provided “as is”. Lingerie Fighting Channel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lingerie Fighting Channel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lingerie Fighting Channel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lingerie Fighting Channel’s Internet site, even if Lingerie Fighting Channel or a Lingerie Fighting Channel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lingerie Fighting Channel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lingerie Fighting Channel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lingerie Fighting Channel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lingerie Fighting Channel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lingerie Fighting Channel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lingerie Fighting Channel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lingerie Fighting Channel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
It is our number one priority that you are 100% satisfied every purchase you make on www.femalesf.com. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please send us an email and we will do everything possible to make it right.
VIP Membership, Videos Purchased
There are no refunds for VIP Membership or video purchases. You can cancel your VIP subscription at anytime by visiting https://femalesf.com/my-account/ > My subscription > Cancel.
There are no refunds for PPV event purchases. If a rescheduling occurs for the PPV that you purchased, it will automatically be rescheduled for the new date of the event.
There are no refunds for rescheduled PPVs. If an event schedule changes, you will automatically be rescheduled to the new event date. Scheduling changes will be posted on our website, www.femalesf.com, please check back for regular updates. It is your responsibility to be informed.
The event line-up card is subject to change and there are no refunds for finalized cards that are different than what was announced. From the beginning, we strive to release the most accurate information possible, but due to unforeseen circumstances, this may not always be the case. If the event is not what you expected, please send us an email and we will try to make it right.
Refunds will only be provided for PPV events that are canceled. For canceled events, you may contact us for a refund or you can request to be rescheduled to another event.
Missed PPV / Refunds After Your Experience
There are no refunds for missed events or if you are unsatisfied with your experience. If you had a problem with the event experience, please contact us and we will try to work something out.
PPV Technical Difficulties
If technical difficulties prevent us from streaming the live event, you will automatically be rescheduled to the next PPV event. You will also receive a complimentary VOD (Video On Demand) of the purchased PPV event; after it has been edited, free of charge.
PPV events require a computer (Smart TV, desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone). And in addition, you must make sure your internet connection speeds are fast enough to support the live stream.
Requesting a Refund
To process your refund, send an e-mail to [email protected] and please reference the order ID number of the content for which a refund is requested.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.